Welcome to the B2B website of Schleich®. We are pleased about your interest in our portal and the associated offers.
Of course, the protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use of your visit to our website is also important to us. With the following declaration we comply with our legal duty to provide information and inform you about the storage of data, the type of data, their purpose and our identity. We will also inform you about the initial transmission and the type of data transmitted.
1. Subject of data protection
(1) The subject of data protection is personal data. Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person. Such as name, postal address, e-mail address but also usage data such as the IP address of a computer, if a natural person can be identified.
(2) The body responsible pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU Basic Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) and the Federal Data Protection Act is the
Am Limes 69
73527 Schwäbisch Gmünd (Deutschland)
T: +49 (0) 7171 8001 0
The contact details of our company data protection officer are as follows:
- DER DATENSCHUTZBEAUFTRAGTE -
Am Limes 69
73527 Schwäbisch Gmünd (Deutschland)
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The data arising in this context will be deleted after storage is no longer necessary or the processing will be restricted if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
(1) You have against us the following rights regarding your personal data concerned:
- right of access,
- right to correction or deletion,
- the right to limitation of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability.
(2) They also have to complain to a data protection authority concerning the processing of your personal data at the right.
3. Collection of personal data for visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO ):
- IP address
- date and time of the request
- time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (concrete side)
- access status / HTTP status code
- each volume of data transferred
- website from which the request comes
- operating system and its surface
- language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data is stored in your use of our website cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using, and through which the body which sets the cookie (in this case by us), flow to certain information. Cookies can not run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer a total of more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of the following descriptions:
- Transient cookies (to b)
- Persistent cookies (to c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. This store a session ID with which can be several requests from your browser the joint meeting to map. This allows your computer can be recognized when you return to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can always delete the cookies in your browser security settings.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We suggest that you then may not use all functions of this website.
4. Other functions and features of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. As a rule, you must provide further personal data for this purpose, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) To some extent we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide us with your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
5. Opposition or revocation to the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the case of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection at the contact details given above.
6. Web Analytics
Use of Webtrekk
(1) We have integrated components from Webtrekk on some of our websites. Webtrekk is a combination of analysis and marketing solution in one system. Webtrekk enables the site operator to collect data on the use of his Internet pages and to individualize marketing activities.
The operating company of Webtrekk is Webtrekk GmbH, Robert-Koch-Platz 4, 10115 Berlin, Germany.
Each time you access a single page of a website operated by Schleich, Webtrekk collects and stores data for marketing and optimization purposes. The data collected is used to create pseudonymised user profiles. The pseudonymised user profiles are used for the purpose of analysing visitor behaviour and enable us to improve our website. The data collected via the Webtrekk component will not be used to identify the person concerned without the prior express consent of the person concerned. This data is not merged with personal data or with other data containing the same pseudonym.
(2) Webtrekk places a cookie on your device. What cookies are has already been explained above. On behalf of Schleich GmbH, Webtrekk will use the data and information collected via our website to evaluate the user behaviour of the person concerned who visited our website. Webtrekk will also use the data to compile reports on user activities on our behalf and to provide other services for us in connection with the use of our website. Your IP address will not be merged with other personal data by Webtrekk.
(3) You can prevent the setting of cookies by our Internet pages, as already described above, at any time by means of an appropriate setting of the Internet browser used and thus permanently contradict the setting of cookies. Such a setting of the Internet browser used would also prevent Webtrekk from setting a cookie on your end device. In addition, cookies already set by Webtrekk can be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs.
(4) Furthermore, you have the possibility to object to and prevent the collection of data generated by the Webtrekk cookie and related to the use of this website and the processing of this data by Webtrekk. To do this, you must click here to set an opt-out cookie. The opt-out cookie set with the objection is stored on the end device used by you. If the cookies on your system are deleted after an objection, you must call up the link again and set a new opt-out cookie.
With the setting of the opt-out cookie, however, it is possible that the Schleich Internet pages may no longer be fully usable for you.
(5) If you wish to make use of your right to information, we need the Webtrekk EID to identify your personal data at Webtrekk. You can display this number here.
(6) The legal basis for the use of Webtrekk's services and the related processing of your personal data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The purpose of the processing is to analyse the use of our Internet pages and the resulting optimisation and needs-based design of our content and advertising measures. This also constitutes our legitimate interest within the meaning of the aforementioned legal basis.
Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of the use of your website usage. The information generated by the cookie concerning your use of this website will as a rule be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address is first abbreviated by Google in the member states of the European Union or in other countries that are signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating how you use the website, compiling reports on website activities and providing further services related to website and Internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being stored by configuring your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent the data generated by the cookie concerning your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and sent to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. It is used to abbreviate IP addresses before further processing, which makes it impossible to link them to a particular individual. If it becomes possible to make reference to a particular individual using the data collected about you, the reference will be excluded immediately and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse the usage of our website and continually improve the latter. The statistics gathered allow us to improve our website and make it more interesting to you as a user. In the exceptional cases where personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has agreed to uphold the EU-US Privacy Shield. See www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for using Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) s. 1 lit. f EU GDPR.